Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to our Crib...


Its been a week since we moved into the house. Still lots to do like can't wait to do gardening and decorating the house. We love the house and we noticed that passers by just can't stop not noticing our unique house. So for your eyes only..enjoy the pictures..




My reading area in the bedroom..one of my fav spot..overlooking the street and houses below..

The informal living room cum one of the TV area..

Impressed with the square lights we baught..

My walk-in closet area with my enormous wardrobe..

The dining area the dry kitchen..

The family area upstairs cum TV room..another area in the house overlooking the verandah and houses outside...nice place for 'lepak'

One of my kids bedroom..the purple & pink room..

A small space at the stairways...

The formal living room..

Dry kitchen with my gold and black kitchen cabinets..

The perfect get away after a long day at work...

Finally...at night......



No comments:

Post a Comment